Learn all about what's happening in our community! Sign up for the ed-glen families newsletter!
This three-story structure was built on land undermined by the Donk Coal Mine and began to sink a few weeks after it opened in 1926. It was saved by expert engineering. Now gone, the building once housed 90-100 patients. What was the name of the building?
Don't throw out all that leftover wine: Freeze into ice cubes for future use in casseroles and sauces.